“Therefore He is able to also save to the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He is always living to make petition to God and intercede with Him and intervene for them.” (Hebrews 7:25)
The work of the Cross that Jesus did for us is a totally complete work. He did absolutely EVERYTHING to ensure we can have a completely victorious life, IF we are willing to appropriate it. What does this mean? What did He do other than pay for our sins?
- His Blood covers our sins
- By His stripes and lashes we can receive healing inside and out
- We are delivered from all the oppression of the devil
- The same dominion Adam enjoyed before the fall, is now ours
- We can live in perpetual peace because of His chastisement.
- We have an advocate, an intercessor with the Father…Jesus
- We have the authority to defeat every devil in hell in Jesus’ Name
That is how completely He saved us. We really are saved to the uttermost. If we could only see the depth of our salvation we could become victorious in every area of our lives. Salvation is not just a ticket to heaven. It is a full course meal that we need to partake of. Imagine being invited to a beautiful banquet with a whole array of delicious foods. Would you just eat the appetizers or the soup? No, you would be loading your plate up with everything offered, especially since it’s FREE! The Lord really has prepared a table before you in the presence of your enemy. Satan. He doesn’t want you to eat anything from this table. Beloved, eat it all! This is one table you really can eat until your heart is full. Eat the eternal life, eat the healing, eat the deliverance, eat the peace and the authority!